BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twitter hacked by iranian cyber terrorists?

Twitter is currently down. Only moments ago it was up but hosting only a page that said 'This site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army'

Which really doesn't look much like an Iranian thing at all. It really looks like a bunch of Iranian-American jackassed teenagers.

Apparently I won't be tweeting this one. The crap part is I just tweeted a post minutes before I found this. Which means if the site is pwned my password is pwned. Time to change it.






**update**
Very Little out there on this 'Army' Apparently they hit another site yesterday, which I won't post because it's still got the above logo on it but there's a little blurb on it here that I don't quite understand. Twitter is back up.

0 comments: